4×4 Test: 2017-2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 / Short Review
Check out the 2017-2018 Chevrolet Colorado Zr2, the newborn of the Colorado compact truck family!
The ZR2 is effectively a segment of one, combining the nimbleness and maneuverability of a mid-size pickup with a host of new off-road features and the most off-road technology of any vehicle in its segment. Class-exclusive features include front and rear electronic locking differentials, available diesel engine, and the first off-road application of Multimatic Dynamic Suspensions Spool Valve (DSSVTM) damper technology. The ZR2 also features 17 x 8 inch aluminum wheels, in a pattern exclusive to the ZR2, wrapped in 31-inch Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires for exceptional traction.
Spécification 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 :
– Engine: 3.6-litre, V6 / 2.8litre, I4, diesel
– Power: 308hp & 275lb-ft / 181hp & 369lb-ft
– Transmission: 8-speed automatic / 6-speed automatic
– 4WD: 4WD High-Lo, Auto, locked transfer case, locked front and rear differentials
– Wheels : 17 x 8 inch aluminum wheels with 31″ Goodyear Duratrac
– Brakes: TBA
– Towing Capacity: 5,000 lbs
– Payload capacity : 1100 lbs
– Fuel Economy(l/100km): TBA
– Toyota Tacoma TRD
– Nissan Frontier Pro4x
– Honda Ridgeline
Do you like it?
You like? Click on “Thumbs Up”!!
Questions? Add a comment!
Do you want more? Click on “Subscribe”!
CarQuestion YouTube channel ( English):
QuestionAuto chaîne YouTube (Français):
AutoPerguntas Youtube (Em Português):
Facebook: Car Question ( English )
Facebook : Question Auto ( Français )
Facebook: Auto Perguntas ( Portuguese )
Information / business : Mthomassin@hotmail.com