Pulling out the Bobber for a quick spin around the block. This 1986 Honda Rebel 450 was built by my father and I and was inspired by WWII era bikes.
– Stock Rear Frame/ Swing Arm Removed. Custom 3″ Stretch, 2″ Drop Hard Tail With Harley 3/4″ Axle Plates.
– Frame Neck Raked To 38* Degrees (Stock Was 32*)
– Solo Seat DIY Weld On Spring Bungs
– Custom Left-to-Right Side Hand Shifter Linkage. Brass Shift Knob made by Brock Schneiderman. (Can be used or can be locked and just for show)
– Detabbed Frame. New Tabs Welded Onto Frame Where Needed.
– Frame Powder Coated Gloss Black (Some small areas have been touched up with spray paint after some welding Tab modifications)
– DNA 4″ Under Springer. Chrome Front and Gloss Black Rear.
– Harley Softail 40 Spoke 16″ x 3″ Front Rim Powder Coated Black With New Bearings.
– Harley Softail 40 Spoke 16″ x 3″ Rear Rim Powder Coated Black With New Bearings.
– Rebel Gears Custom Rear Harley Sprocket for Harley Softail Rim. Geared 3 Teeth Lower Then Stock For Better Highway Cruising and Longer Gears.
– 1989 Harley FLHS Rear Axle.
– DNA Front Axle Kit.
– Firestone ANS 16″x 5.00″ Military Tires
– New Chain
– DNA Chrome Harley Big Front Brake Kit
– DNA Chrome Harley Big Rear Brake Kit
– 1973 CB350 Rebuilt Front Brake Reservoir and Lever
– 1973 CB350 Clutch Lever
– Spiegler Performance Custom Front Brake Line
– Venhill Custom DIY Clutch Cable
– Harley Softail 1987-1999 Rear Brake Reservoir and Brake Line.
– Custom Fabricated Forwad Control to Rear Brake Linkage
– Custom Welded and Fabricated Top Triple Tree Handle Bars.
– Emgo Throttle with Jackhammer Grips
– Motion Pro Custom Throttle Cable
– Custom and Wiring Harness.
-6″ Tinworks Oil Tank. Powder Coated Gloss Black. Wiring Harness Is Hidden Inside.
– Custom Bar Signal, Hi-Beam, On-Off-Start Buttons and Switches
– Cycle Standard Sporty Indented Gas Tank
– Brass Gas cap
– Brass Fuel Gauge sight
– TC Bros XS650 DIY Forward Controls
– LaRosa Rustic Brown Saddlebag
– Mother Road Customs Dark Brown Distressed Leather Seat
– Biltwell Chromoly Seat Post
– 3″ chrome solo seat springs
– Custom “Hard Boiled Customs” Battery Box w/ New Battery
– Low Brow Customs 6″ Ribbed Sting Ray Fender
– Mini Black Bullet Turn Signals
– No School Choppers Rear 1933 Tail light and Mount
– Powder Coated Tank and Fender Metallic Bonze. Fender is a little faded from cleaning agent.
– Carbs Rebuilt and Rejeted
– Custom Harley Choke Mount and Cable set up
– Cycle City 2.5″ Polished Aluminum Velocity Stacks
– Tan Exhaust Wrap
– TC Bros XS650 DIY Exhaust Kit
– Emgo Cocktail Shaker Mufflers