In this episode, we get started on lifting Project XJ Overland and show you the components that came in our Iron Rock Off Road 4” Premium Short Arm Lift Kit. We also bring you upto date on how much we have spent on the project so far and what is coming next. Be sure to stay tuned when we install this lift kit… lot’s more to come on this project!
IRO XJ 4″ Premium Short Arm Kit
Durability and comfort were the design elements we based this kit upon. Whether you are cruising the interstate at 75mph or driving on the boulders of your favorite trail, this kit delivers performance. On the street, you may forget the fact that you are driving a lifted XJ! Off road you’ll appreciate the ground clearance gains and the ability to run a larger tire size.
1. Increased ground clearance
2. Run 32″ tires
3. Rubber bushings for great ride quality and flex
4. Hydro shock absorbers
5. Adjustable upper and lower control arms for easy castor adjustment.
• New front coil springs
• New add a leaf
• New adjustable boomerang shackles
• Adjustable Double Shear Track Bar
• Heavy duty track bar drop bracket
• Hydro shock absorbers
• Heavy duty adjustable lower control arms
• Heavy duty adjustable upper control arms
• Extended front sway bar links
• Transfer case drop kit
• All necessary hardware