2017-2018 Honda Ridgeline | The GOOD and the BAD | The MOST complete review: Part 5/8
Here is the fifth part of our famous “Most complete review EVER” of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline! THERE IS MORE TO COME! Feel free to share us what you want us to show you!
2017 Honda Ridgeline
1st Part: Exterior Walkaround
2nd part: Interior Walkaround
3rd part: Specs and Road handling
4th part: Compare Truck | Honda Ridgeline 2017 VS Toyota Tacoma | Chevrolet Colorado | GMC Canyon | Nissan Frontier | Ford Ranger | Mitsubishi L200
5th part: The good and the bad!
6th part: Diagonal and Offroad test
7th part: 0-60mph / 0-100kmh
8th part: Rolling Shots
Recently we had the chance to test drive the newly redesigned 2017 Honda Ridgeline Touring version! There is not a lot of choices out there when it come to compact pickup truck. But with the newly redesigned Honda Ridgeline you get: superior road handling with the independent rear suspension, a unique two-way tailgate, and large lockable in-bed truck, radio speakers in the box and a comfortable truck! With so many new features, you can forget about the old Honda Ridgeline! The Honda Ridgeline is so good that it received the prestigious “2017 North American Truck of the year” award!
– Model Tested: Honda Ridgeline Touring (CAN) / Honda Ridgeline RTL-E ( USA )
– Engine: 3.5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection, SOHC, i-VTEC V6
– Power: 280hp @ 6000 rpm / 262lb-ft @ 4700 rpm
– Transmission: 6-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
– AWD: Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4) AWD system / Intelligent Traction Management System (Snow/Sand/Mud)
– Wheels: 18″ aluminum-alloy wheels with P245/60 R18 105H All-season tires
– Brakes: Power-assisted, ventilated front disc/solid rear disc brakes
– Fuel Economy ( L/100km): 12.8L ( City ) / 9.5L ( Highway)
– Price: 36,590$ – 48,590$
– Toyota Tacoma
– Chevrolet Colorado
– GMC Canyon
– Ford Ranger
– Fiat Toro
– Mitsubishi L200
So check out our 5th part of THE MOST COMPLETE review EVER of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline!
Do you like it?
You like? Click on “Thumbs Up”!!
Questions? Add a comment!
Do you want more? Click on “Subscribe”!
CarQuestion YouTube channel ( English):
QuestionAuto chaîne YouTube (Français):
AutoPerguntas Youtube (Em Português):
Facebook: Car Question ( English )
Facebook : Question Auto ( Français )
Facebook: Auto Perguntas ( Portuguese )
Information / business : Mthomassin@hotmail.com